Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart says City but my head says an easy scouse win I`m afraid.That front three scares the shit out of me and had we had Komps and Eric in defence then I`d feel much happier.Normally I`m pretty much laid back and what happens fucking happens.
But today I feel we could get mullered.
Come on City please prove me wrong.

Anybody else think it's odd that the inside city vids on the city website didn't feature clips of first team training?

Usually there's footage of the drills n going the paces in readiness for the upcoming game but nothing this week.

Throw in these rumours of injured players and pep throwing the press a bone and it could be that we're on the verge of playing a blinder.

I hope pep and the club as a whole have decided to stick two fingers up at the press finally.

I'm absolutely crackling with excitement here.

Mind games. Mind games.

Never had pep down for that. The diplomat in me says they won't play but it's created doubt which is of course the purpose of it.

That's how the media will label it if true.
Horrible thing to make Bravo do, that.

But it could confuse the dippers, especially Mane.

Eddie could be fit enough for the bench?

No offence to Frank Carson but Pep would have Eddie there to make them think twice about Mane snapping Claudio's head off.

My heart says City but my head says an easy scouse win I`m afraid.That front three scares the shit out of me and had we had Komps and Eric in defence then I`d feel much happier.Normally I`m pretty much laid back and what happens fucking happens.
But today I feel we could get mullered.
Come on City please prove me wrong.

Grow a pair.
Firmnoteeth goes missing, Salad isn’t looking too great at the moment & Mane dives & fouls when he gets frustrated.

That's how the media will label it if true.

Eddie could be fit enough for the bench?

No offence to Frank Carson but Pep would have Eddie there to make them think twice about Mane snapping Claudio's head off.
I think he’s just going to have Bravo wear Eddies shirt, problem solved. ;-)

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.