Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of our terrible record at this place, the powers that be will undoubtedly fashion the game in their favour, they've probably planned out the first half already. I can't see beyond a Liverpool win guys, hate to say that. I am hoping though that my inbox will be full of 'ye of little faiths' come 7pm on Sunday. God I miss Leroy
If we come out and fucking spank them the referee won't be able to do a fucking thing.

I think we have some decent players of our own

I think he meant their midfield becomes stronger with him in it, compared to without him, rather than their midfield becomes better than ours with the Ox.

Keeper Eddy pips it, defence theirs is better but can be got at, midfield ours is hugely better and attack theirs probably pips it narrowly but that’s really a toss up with who performs on the day.

I think he meant their midfield becomes stronger with him in it, compared to without him, rather than their midfield becomes better than ours with the Ox.

Keeper Eddy pips it, defence theirs is better but can be got at, midfield ours is hugely better and attack theirs probably pips it narrowly but that’s really a toss up with who performs on the day.
I’m not sure I agree there attack pips it. What I would say though is they rely on their attack far more than us. We have goals right through our forward 5 or 6 across mf and attack where they are very reliant on the forward 3 to win them Games.

I’m not sure I agree there attack pips it. What I would say though is they rely on their attack far more than us. We have goals right through our forward 5 or 6 across mf and attack where they are very reliant on the forward 3 to win them Games.

That’s true, it’s basically their front three and their full backs that win it for them.

Front three is a toss up because I think both fanbases would agree defence and midfield is pretty obvious who has the best but up front both would argue the toss.

I think because they have to rely so much on theirs then that’s what probably pips it but both teams would be similar if we swapped attacking players.

Yep i can't say i'm looking foward to this much,they are using long balls for he cheat twins to run after but i think if we get the ball and play through their midfield then we'll have the upper hand as they can't match us there

Yep i can't say i'm looking foward to this much,they are using long balls for he cheat twins to run after but i think if we get the ball and play through their midfield then we'll have the upper hand as they can't match us there

No I’m not, I’d take 0-0 now and move on.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
gundogan
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.