Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I am too optimistic at 60 years a Blue, but the fucking negativity in here is unbelievable, even for in here. We are a better team than Liverpool, although they are a very good and effective team with the ability to get loads of pens, but fucking hell a bad half at Atalanta and suddenly we are lambs to the slaughter. Fucking man (or woman) up for fucks sake, you really are in the main a bunch of mard arsed fucking negatives. If we lose, so be it, but personally I don’t think we will, and I would not expect Pep to send our team into battle expecting to lose, like many of you would. Pride in fucking battle

Were we at full strength and not missing Laporte, Sane (4 goals in 4 games against this rabble), Silva, Rodri, and now possibly Ederson, I might be inclined to agree with you. However, if we go into battle with Gundogan, Mahrez, Otamendi and Bravo as our bannermen, then we'll get swamped, simple as that

After last nights comedy of errors, Gundogan and his pedestrian pace shouldn’t be anywhere near this team. We will get over run if he’s allowed to play like he did v Atalanta.
I personally would like to see Foden, but I’ve more chance of getting a BJ from Megan Fox than that happening. He would bring some seriously needed energy and pace.
Gabby Kun Razza as a front 3
Berni , Foden, Ferni or Rodri, Kev, Mahrez
Cancelo, Ferni or Stones or Rodri, Walker
Eddie(if fit)

They ALL have to really step up on Sunday. This game is massive.
ImpossibleClutteredBat-size_restricted.gif

Were we at full strength and not missing Laporte, Sane (4 goals in 4 games against this rabble), Silva, Rodri, and now possibly Ederson, I might be inclined to agree with you. However, if we go into battle with Gundogan, Mahrez, Otamendi and Bravo as our bannermen, then we'll get swamped, simple as that
Not necessarily. Klopp sometimes plays safe. I suspect he'll really go for it this time though. I think he has to. If they don't strike a blow against us, the momentum will shift subtly towards City. They are not playing great. They are eking out results.

I've written this off so i'm not wasting energy stressing,sometime you just have to say wrong time wrong place
Everyone will say we have the squad to cope but that's clearly rubbish,missing 7 maybe 8 key players is just not doable in a big away game
If pep stops being stubborn about where dinho and gundy play then it might not be a battering,counter attack and get out of there

Does anybody know what grade Rodri's hamstring tear was?

It's been two weeks since his injury now. If it was a low grade tear I wouldn't be surprised to see him back tbh.
He is not back training with the lads yet,he popped out for a stretch then went back in a couple of days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.