Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FA are just about to set one

The closest one I remember is during the 17-18 season I think when Mourinho commented along the lines of "..a little bit of wind and their players fall down". FA asked him to explain his comments and gave a warning. At the time, Mourinho was the only one to make such a comment. Mane's diving has been observed by all and was booked by the ref as well. It's not even controversial except for Liverpool fans.

This could be a 1 0 either way. Pep would be slightly Conservative given the situation and klopp won't be taking too much risk either.

I would like to see gundogan and dino in midfield for this one, it might be too much for Rodri to handle it.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otemendi
Angelino (Mendy 1st choice if fully fit)

Gundogan
Dino
Debruyne

Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

May be Mahrez would make up for his error last time

What would be our and their hardest game of the domestic season has become harder for City and easier for them.

Fate has dealt us a severe blow with injuries. I hope we have the resolve and mental fortitude to over come these obnoxious scouse ****s.

Eddie
Walker
Garcia
Stones
Mendy
Fernandinho
Sterling
Foden
Kevin
Mahrez
Aquero

Please no otter in this game too risky. Give youth a chance, pace and energy.

0-1 City

Injuries are going to make this so tough. Tempting to put Foden in, and risky playing Otamendi and Stones together, but just think we‘ll need Fernandinho in midfield. I‘d probably go:

—————-——-Ederson——————
Walker—Stones—Otamendi—Mendy
———Gundogan—Fernandinho—
———————De Bruyne—————-
Sterling———Aguero———-Jesus—

Head says 3-1 Liverpool. Heart says 6-0 City (with a Milner own goal and a red for Klopp for excessive gurning).

If Silva and Bernardo are out he either plays a midfield 3 of KDB, Gundo and Foden - atleast there is energy.

I am not feeling too confident on this one, perhaps a change of system and keep it tight?

----------------------------Ederson--------------------------
----------Garcia/Otta ---- Stones -------Fern-------------
Walker-------------- KDB ------- Gundo--------------Mendy
----------------------------Sterling------------------------------
----------------Aguero-------------Jesus----------------------

Think this team would beat Liverpool

Also could play Walker RCB and Play Cancello RWB - -

David Silva out now..

FFS, how many more injuries?

Will it ever end?

This could be a 1 0 either way. Pep would be slightly Conservative given the situation and klopp won't be taking too much risk either.

I would like to see gundogan and dino in midfield for this one, it might be too much for Rodri to handle it.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otemendi
Angelino (Mendy 1st choice if fully fit)

Gundogan
Dino
Debruyne

Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

May be Mahrez would make up for his error last time
I wouldn't play Mendi tbh

His defending is ropey at best and he has the worrying habit of random and unexpected stray passes leading to opponents breaking on us. Against Liverpool this is conceded goals waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.