Not open for further replies.
Sané | Knee
Laporte | Knee
Zinchenko | Knee
Rodri | Hamstring
Silva | Thigh
Ederson | Muscular Problem

No-one important out then...

When we were shit we seem to beat the rags with our reserves rather than the first team. I have faith in Juliet and the Boys on the pitch to do the business.

This is posted on RAWK they'll do it again and that post should be viewed as a direct threat an intention to do harm.

Screenshot-2019-11-08-Match-Preview-Reds-v-Man-City.png

Pep Guardiola: "He’s not available. We have another top keeper. Bravo can do it too, we won the Carabao Cup thanks to him. He’s an exceptional goalkeeper, he played a lot of games for Chile.”

Clutching at straws there pep

Stop!! Just stop.. You re making a fucking joke of yourself with the hatred towards bravo ffs you and domalino or what ever he îs called are on a fucking mission to see who hates him the most

Ederson out.

Confirmed 20 minutes ago by Pep, in case anyone has missed it?

Stop!! Just stop.. You re making a fucking joke of yourself with the hatred towards bravo ffs you and domalino or what ever he îs called are on a fucking mission to see who hates him the most
Ha i have been a joke for a long time,the guy is a walking diaster,biggest game and he has to shake off getting sent off,history shows he loses confidence very easily

Ederson out.

Confirmed 20 minutes ago by Pep, in case anyone has missed it?

No haven't heard. That's really bad !!!!! Anyway, Eddie is a loss but remember Liverpool despite being top are not playing well at the moment. They look shaky in defence and Salad is a passenger. I do accept they are grinding out results though.

Hate Sunday games. just want to get there as quick as possible now - WE CAN DO THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.