Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a backwards way to justify expecting a loss but if we do win given our injuries, the league might as well award the trophy to us then as Liverpool will have no better chance than Sunday. They choke- it's well known and if they choke vs. us at their trash fortress when we're minus Ed, Eric, Dave, Rodders and Leroy... their fans will all jump off the nearest proverbial bridge and abandon any hope of not choking more games away later down the line.

Ha jorgie boy isn't fit to lace rodders boots

Jorginho is class. Rodri has been a reason we have been so open this season due to his tendency to get involved with physical battles rather than sit in the system. He'll learn and will get to the point where he fits in perfectly

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest Pep won't be turning us into Burnley for 1 match.

It's funny you say that because we played a lot longer in that 1st half on Wednesday than we usually do. We were looking for our front man to hold it up and bring others in to play. I think that can only be a tactic that was aimed at beating the press in prep for this game on Sunday

I sincerely hope I am wrong but I have resigned myself to losing this one. All our games so far have been against teams that finished 8th or lower last season apart from Spurs 2-2 and Wolves 0-2. Not great form.

In my opinion our levels have dropped, probably as much to do with injuries as anything else but dropped nonetheless. Liverpool on the other hand have played all last seasons top 6 (apart from us and themselves obviously) and have only dropped 2 points all season. Their levels do not seems to have dropped at all. Yes I know they get more than their fair share of luck, and I hope that I am made to look a total dork, but the facts seem to say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.