Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo Silva stood having a cup of tea during the Gu4rd of ...

This from everyone involved, zero respect.
A legendary moment only someone like Bernardo could deliver. He fucking hate scousers

Looking at the teams we have a real opportunity to gut these cunts today. Need a fast start like we have been on the receiving end of playing at this shithole. Up the blues

Called akanji for Dias. The pace difference is huge and akanji is in good form.

I had a sneaky feeling he would go with alvarez purely based off him playing the unfamiliar left midfield role against Copenhagen, it was clearly a practice run but I still thought and hoped he'd go with kovacic.

Nothing against Alvarez, he will put in a shift and a half today It's just too top heavy in my eyes and causes imbalance in our midfield. Rodri alongside kovacic with stones and bernardo moving in there when neccesary brings us the most balance. I fear that team will leave too many gaps as we did against united, only the dippers will capitalise on them. Please, please prove me wrong.

Looking at their back 4, we would be mad to try and dominate the ball in our usual stylr, play them at their own game today, go toe-to-toe all out attack, we've got a much better defence and a much better attack.

Lose to that and we don't deserve the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.