Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t think he’s a midfielder, and all Pep does by picking him there is force Foden out to the periphery while taking away Alvarez’s biggest strength in the box.
Is it possible, though, that he is in there to press Endo at every opportunity, who I personally consider to be Liverpool’s weak link? And that Foden and Alvarez may switch positions throughout?

I just don’t think he’s a midfielder, and all Pep does by picking him there is force Foden out to the periphery while taking away Alvarez’s biggest strength in the box.
The only hope is that Alvarez’s trial on the left the other day was with this game in mind. But probably not.

On this day, three years ago, Steven Gerrard slipped to allow Ba through on  goal to severely dent Liverpool's title hopes : r/soccer

I would have gone with this:-

Ederson
Walker Akanji Stones Ake
Rodri Kovacic
KDB
Silva Haaland Foden

We will lack control against there high energy midfield.
I can understand the Akanji/Dias change.
Starting Alvarez over Kovacic gives us more of a problem than a solution. We need a massive pair of bollocks to get the win today.
Just don’t get beat.

State of that midfield. Alvarez almost never plays out wide so it’s either kev or Alvarez in the 10 with one of them partnering Phil on the wings. The only one who can also play wide is Bernardo. But I don’t wanna even want to consider a KDB Alvarez midfield.
what? Rodri??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.