Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were going to go there,and were gonna smash em,the steam trains comin for these fuckers,they are not gonna sit bk like the rest of the mugs,there gonna come at us an play into our hands,10 :09 train sundaycant fuckin wait

Wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve been hyping all that shite up again already.
If they attack the bus we MUST refuse to play until we have SAFE venue, SIMPLE

Last edited:
...and Doku, too. But who are we going to blame if we lose...? Pep for signing shit players?

Seriously, get behind the players and the manager.
It was a joke, im sure everyone on here will be getting behind the players and manager & hopefully, they in turn, play as we can.
Too many times at Anfield we've gone into our shells & played as if we're scared.
Personally, i think we'll turn up, show a set of bollocks and do them this Sunday

They will fly into tackles in the first few minutes. They will do 5 fouls on City players and no cards will be flashed. First City player to commit a foul will be booked. It happens every game with them.
I always feel the first 20 mins is key there. There’ll be a storm of that to begin with, them at full pelt. If it’s still 0-0 after the first quarter of the game, I would feel confident in us having a decent chance of winning.

I always feel the first 20 mins is key there. There’ll be a storm of that to begin with, them at full pelt. If it’s still 0-0 after the first quarter of the game, I would feel confident in us having a decent chance of winning.
Sit back and hit them on the break, Haaland will batter VVD, then get control of the midfield (they don’t have one), let’s turn up for once and push on, this could destroy them if we win.

If they attack the bus we MUST refuse to play until we have safe venue, SIMPLE
100%. If one missile of any sort is even thrown at the bus, then the driver should turn around and come straight back to the Etihad. Let the PL and Sky sort out the mess they have created. We should not even think twice about sending out a message that the environment isn't safe for the players and if we have to play them then it's behind closed doors. Maybe then the feral vermin that follow that club will be held to account although I doubt it.

I did a post on the title thread and we've conceded in the first 15 minutes quite regularly there and we don't come back from it. In recent seasons we've been much more controlled initially and made it to HT at 0-0. Even when we beat them 4-1 it was 0-0 at HT. Last season they had two chances, both for Salah. One came from De Bruyne trying a back heel in their box and them countering - Salah through on goal and Ederson with a great save. Then a De Bruyne free kick which was awful led to that Cancelo meltdown which Salah scored from.

Play it safe, clear our lines and don't take too many risks. Then look to impose ourselves when their intensity drops a bit and the crowd fall silent.

100%. If one missile of any sort is even thrown at the bus, then the driver should turn around and come straight back to the Etihad. Let the PL and Sky sort out the mess they have created. We should not even think twice about sending out a message that the environment isn't safe for the players and if we have to play them then it's behind closed doors. Maybe then the feral vermin that follow that club will be held to account although I doubt it.

We'd end up with a 300 point deduction and have to play next season in the National League. Liverpool would get a 1000ft mural of Kenny Dalglish built where the Etihad used to be

I would get a helicopter and fly the player a in and land on the pitch job done

Hear that we've acquired a new coach to get us there safely this year...

armoured-bus.1343-600x271.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.