Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love us to go there and destroy them, rabid atmosphere, just let the players go there and feed off their hatred.

In reality I'd probably take a draw even though I don't think it would be enough.

We know we will concede, it's inevitable that we get caught out with the high line, we seem at sea defensively but just hope we have the space to feed the big man.

This would be my team

if the team can go there with some kind of belief , we should win quite comfortably

the last few times we have been very cagey and it’s not really worked for us

the best we‘ve Played was the first half of the 2-2 , we should haven at least 2-0 up but we missed numerous chances and didnt get anything from the ref

but that was liverpools peak Klopp team, this one isn’t anywhere near that
Yes, we should've been almost out of sight at half-time in the 2-2 draw. I don't think we were very cagey last season - I felt we were the dominant team in that one but perhaps lacked a bit of belief. Liverpool weren't on a great run and instead of going toe-to-toe with us like they usually do, they were the ones who played cagey IMO.

URGENT -:

Highlight the role of the referee,vat and Pigmol front and centre in every interview and comment.

Turn the spotlight and focus on the anal field bias and corruption.

Neutralise the klippery last lap emotion.

Manage the agenda and script City.

No niceties Pep.

This odious mob wrecked our coach and tried to destroy our club with the help of the authorities and officials.

Repeat Repeat Repeat

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Ake

Rodri
Kovacic
Kdb

Bernardo
Haaland
Foden
I'd also go with that eleven blue :-)

Hopefully Big Erl will have his shooting boots on.It's time for another 4-1 thrashing of these cunts.

Hopefully Slavia Prague will stuff the ferals tonight.Then the other cheek knocks them out of the FA Cup next week or so.

Time to end the Klop jizathon.

C'mon you Blue boys.Time to raise the levels of boiling piss.Petitions and astronomical candle sales on murkyside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.