Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem with Alvarez starting. If Liverpool put plenty of focus on Foden, Kev and Haaland, then Alvarez may get chances. He's really the second best goalscorer in the squad, generally speaking. His form has to pick up again, why not today?

I do like Kovacic in the midfield though, I think it gives us more control but what do I know. There's a reason Pep will be on the touchline in half an hour and I'll be in my living room with curry sauce down my top.
Really hope is right. My fear is that Alvarez never looks comfortable when playing with Haaland

I've got a feeling City will go goal crazy today. At least 4 today for the blues. C'mon City !!!!

I don't know why everyone's buying into the narrative/pre-made excuses about Liverpool having a weak side out. they have a few players missing but there's a lot of Regular starters in that 11.

Diaz, Van Knob, Mac Allister, Gomez, Bradley, Nunez, Endo, Elliot

All those start pretty regularly for them.

The shit for Alvarez and Dias in this thread is a fucking disgrace. How many games have we gone unbeaten (most of them wins) and those two have been a huge part of that run. We have got some right fucking wankers “supporting” us

How has Alvarez played against the Big Six? That's the big question. His form has been poor against against a pressing midfield. I hope he plays better and being on the wing instead and does well. But it is a curious decision instead of Kova.Didn't feel we needed to go full offense with their backline so gettable but trust Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.