Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve sent few choice texts to the BBC 81111 for their vile dipper love in. City fans pay their licence fees and those cunts are supposed to be impartial, they even published a text making reference to the 2018 coach smashing. Absolutely disgusting cunts.
I've just done the same.
I finished my text with the point it's hardly surprising from an organisation that protects pedophiles

I agree that Alvarez works hard, but his lack of pace mitigates that. Foden is averaging more tackles + interceptions than Alvarez this season.
Grealish injured , Doku not match fit & not sure how much Nunes dislocating his finger has been taken into consideration by Pep, limits the options, so Phil out wide is probably the best option

The shit for Alvarez and Dias in this thread is a fucking disgrace. How many games have we gone unbeaten (most of them wins) and those two have been a huge part of that run. We have got some right fucking wankers “supporting” us
Well said, BBS.

It has been the same for Akanji, Jack, Rodri and Mahrez in recent seasons.

I’m practically salivating at how bad the ref is going to be today, you can smell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.