Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long overdue a referee who will officiate the game fairly in this fixture , the Dippers always get controversial decisions against us at Klanfield , can name many down the years.
Man for man we are a better team absolutely no doubt , and they will have players coming back from injury lay-offs with little match fitness , they also have a Thursday Cup game away in Czech Republic as well so we are playing them at the ideal time.
Very optimistic about Sunday as long as our defence dont f*ck up like Cancelo did last season and we play our passing game we are not going to get beat.

Alexander-Arnold coming out with the shit chat before a big game he's missing through injury, the shithouse. Wish he was out there on Sunday, watch Bernardo stick him in row Z.

Mother’s Day, my boys treating me to an Indian takeaway whilst watching the match. I know the previous stats at Anfield, but I really feel we can get a win on Sunday! Come on Blues !

Hate to mention him on a City forum, so will call him bacon face.

He believed that the key to winning at Anfield was to beat the crowd and our team is far better then there’s at doing that.

Keep possession and work our way into the game. Is our best tactic here.

Agree with poster above Kov should start alongside Rodri to help with this.

Grealish will be a miss.

Doku/ Bobb, Alvarez can be our game changers from the bench.

Really hope Pep highlights extra time, Oliver missing Trent’s handball etc. before the game. Let’s get some pressure put on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.