Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker will be key for us Sunday.

He needs to be on it.

To be fair I think he has been a decent signing (contract) for us this season. Yes he has his off the field antics. But it's on the pitch where I want to see him in the news.

I've got good vibes for Sunday. We need to end the fucking Anfield hoodoo.

I'd love nothing more to see our players fist pumping our fans at the final whistle.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Akanji
Ake
Rodri
kovacic
Kdb
Bernardo
Foden
Haaland

Kovacic is needed imo, would be a huge mistake to not play him In the middle. Also think Akanji has to play for his pace, there's also the fact he's arguably our most in form defender at presence. The pace of walker and akanji either side of the roaming stones should give us the best security possible against their pace merchants.

That team with no left field tactics is more than capable of bagging the neccesary 3 points we have to take if we want to keep our title. Weve not seen a typical big game performance from us yet this season, time to step it up a gear.

Last edited:
Someone on this site once used the term "Mordor" (from Lord of the Rings) to describe Man U & the inhabitants of O.T. but it truly applies better to l'pool and their deluded cult followers at the wrong end of the East Lancs. So Smaug, Sauron and the rest will take the field on Sunday, backed by the ranks of ugly Orcs on the Kop, but when Phil Foden or little Bernardo puts the killer goal in the back of the net it'll be like Frodo sending the Ring into the Fires of Mt. Doom and let all of Murkyside come crashing down with it.

I have been thinking about why we tend to struggle at Liverpool. For me its not that we are not good enough nor shit our pants.

City has inflicted so much pain towards this lot. All those title chases ending up in 2nd place rilled up by a **** of a media and throw in that they can transition very well. It’s no wonder we struggle against this feral, unstable, hatred.

So yea, we will struggle again this Sunday but just remember why. It’s because we have won so many league duals. Become the most dominate team in the premier and took the piss last season with 5 trophies.

The unbridled joy we all had after coming through each gruelling season will never be forgotten. They can keep their failures and their hate. I wouldn’t swap any of our achievements just to win at Anfield without a hostile crowd, it’s all the have left, so when they sing that crappy song and call us cheats and hound our players, just remember why!

IMG_3842.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.