Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just think,if Utd can go there and get a draw. It’s been too long since we won there in front of a crowd. And I’m sick of every manager we’ve had coming out with the usual “we gave them too much respect”. Well how about sod the respect for once. There’s no way we’re getting any, and with that TIT Trent’s comment we should be paying them back.

DcOInVAXUAIop4m.jpg
Drinking your own urine , can make you think this way

All this talk about "I'll accept a draw" is so negative, i won't accept a draw because we're reigning PL European and World champions and we're good enough to go there and win and win handsomely, and a win is vital if we're to retain the title. But we must turn up with the right mentality and start on the front foot.

As long as we can absorb their usual 20 minute kick and rush barrage i think we'll dominate play, but we have to remain focused and hit top gear because VAR will be like a flee in Olivar's ear telling him to favour them. I'll be fuckin' shocked if we get fair officiating, especially when Liverpool are kicking towards the kop end.

Our weakness is being done on the counter attack and we cannot switch off for a second. If we can keep the ball and find the right passes we need to shoot on sight of goal because that's the best way of scoring without it being micro analysed for offside.

I'm feeling more confident than recent seasons that we can get a win there because we tend to play better when the stakes are high against the biggest clubs. I just hope that Pep plays to our strengths and doesn't try and compromise our playing style to adapt to how they play.

Come on City, let's demoralise the murkeyside mofos.

You couldn't make this shit up could you, but Merseyside Keystone Kops have.

Police is working with Liverpool FC and Manchester City ahead of their Premier League match at Anfield this coming Sunday, 10 March, to ensure fans, players and staff of both clubs have a safe and enjoyable afternoon.

"Our policing style will be firm, fair and friendly, but officers will not tolerate any tragedy chanting, which became an offence under legislation last year.

(are they fucking serious, 'to work with us')

"While recognising that some supporters feel the use of pyrotechnics add to the atmosphere of the occasion, the use of flares and other pyrotechnics at and around football matches is a concern and is extremely dangerous and reckless practice, so we would supporters to work with us and refrain from using any pyrotechnics.

Last edited:
Even after the Scousers smashed up the City coach twice, and LFC and Merseyside Police were complicit in that, the people running our club have thrown Manchester City Football Club and City fans under the bus just to appease LFC, Merseyside Police, and Liverpool football fans once again.

Last edited:
Can't see anything other than a City win.

With a fully fit squad, I think they'd have given us a real game, and would have thrown everything at us.

With 3 or 4 first team players out, and assuming Salah and Szoboszlai can't be fully fit for a game of this magnitude, it's hard to think we won't dominate the game.

Keep them quiet early on, and take our chances when they come.

I'll go with a 2-1 City win.
Agreed, on paper.
We have no Cancelo anymore, Stones and Kev are back compared to last November while they have several missing.

Our lads had a good week's recovery. Remains the vitriol from the stands but our Blues have sailed through many tough seas and we finally beat spurs at their new ground.
Hope our lads keep their cool, silence the epicentre of global disrespect/hatred from the off by cool control and pick them off later on.
Can't we play with earplugs? ;)

Just win anyhow and shut these cunts , media and pigmol up

Not hopeful as pigmol and their play on till the dippers win will be happening , cheating in full sight . Will look in every twenty mins as i love my telly and my low blood pressure
So you're not watching it ?

It’s only 3 points. They hate us for hurting their little feelings.

It won’t be the reason we don’t win the league. Overall it’s our inability to stop letting in preventable goals and in hindsight not dropping silly points last year.

It’s only 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.