Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Propper fancy us today,our midfield against theres is where its key today,an the fact they will come at us,well it makes a bloody change from most other games we play,reffs a biggy today and yess that joke var,i think personally the only way it goes wrong for us today is a bad var decision i think we play our game let them man mark haaland like every other team does and leave the stockport magician to do his thing 4:1 city

I hope Doku is fit to start or come from the bench, if they play Bradley at RB. And Bradley is likely to start if Konate isn't available. The other option for them is to play Gomez at RB and Qansah (?) at CB...

Attacking wise, our main problem in the last game at Anfield was that we barely troubled Milner who was there for the taking. Bradley is a talented youngster but he is inexperienced and isn't a top RB (defensively wise). He might be a weak link.

Villa I give you, but West Ham are bang average and by the time they play them they will be on the beach and focusing on the Europa if they can overturn the deficit with Freiburg. Best of a bad bunch.

Everton are just awful. They always struggle against Liverpool too. Can barely score.
Everton have helped us out in previous years when Liverpool have played at Goodison, West Ham too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.