Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not that we need any motivation on Sunday, but hopefully Alexander Arnold's comments will come back to haunt him with a really fired up City determined to come away with 3 points.

Last edited:
Great to see Haaland and Dias snipe back. But bury it now. They want us to play with emotion but we need to be ruthlessly cold hearted. The key is to stay in the game in the first 20 minutes. Quieten the crowd, play low risk football and then box them in.

Whilst they're a threat on the counter, we're not too bad ourselves. Kelleher, Bradley, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson, Endo, Mac Allister, Szbozlai, Salad, Nunez, Diaz.

Eddie, Walker, Stones, Dias, Ake, Rodri, Bernardo, Kovacic, De Bruyne, Foden, Haaland.

We should be absolutely battering them.

The key is not losing the ball with high risk football. Last season they had two chances, both from us losing the ball in their box!

I hope our players have the same mindset mate. I'm more concerned about us, than them. The Anfield hoodoo seems to be something that affects us every year, but with our form and their injuries, this is a real chance for us to get the win.

If we play our normal game, I'm confident we will have too much for them.
Yer agree,just play our normal game an go for it,its just about time we turned up there ,we did in covid season,but this just feels like the one to hurt them

watch out for set pieces. van Dick can score easily as some of their crosses are pretty accurate.

Brilliant retorts from haaland, speaking with tact and intelligence to remind them what we achieved whilst calling Arnold a ****.
Dias with the masterstroke to call them a small time club and they’ll never be big if they don’t change their entire attitude straight after.
A classic Left, right combo. Brutal!

Now we better win this game and put them right back in their place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.