Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t imagine the offence that would lead to an early red for the Dippers at Anfield….
In my dream it was a high challenge on kovacic, really did him in, can't remember by who but I want to say Robertson probably because he's a nasty git. Ref gave a yellow and var called him to the screen as it was an obvious red.

Anyway, back to reality. Three points, a draw not a disaster but we have the best opportunity in years to do this lot in their own kennel.

Trent’s comments embarrassing!

Haaland clearly thinks he’s a knob.

If only they asked Bernie what he thought of Trent’s comments. Hope they ask him after we stuff them on Sunday in post match interview with a brew in his hand

Still one of the best things I've seen. Bernie having a brew while they're meant to be doing the guard of honour and then walks off first, before they really finished.

I'm confident of a positive result for us today.
Yet I was thinking this morning that if were to get stitched up today (again) then 3 big wins out of 5 matches in the champions league would see us regaining the European trophy again.
Not a bad back up is it?
But like I say I feel a good result coming on today.
Pep and the boys are up for this one

Looks like Konate will be out, according to their fans at least, which would be good news for us.
I still expect TAA to start, almost as if pep knew something in his press conference. Still, our best chance to beat them there in years. Play confident, don't get intimidated, and they'll be blaming the injuries before 90 minutes is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.