Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And they will do just that. They will try and kick us off the park today from the first whistle. They get away with murder at Anfield and they know it. This going to be brutal.
Milner will commit a horrible foul on Foden within the first 10 minutes and get a stern talking to. That will give them the green light from the ref to kick the shit out of us.

Alty ffs, just know he will be wearing his “I have to show I am not biased against a Liverpool team” even though he has been blatantly biased against City for years. A perfect false flag. Well fuck them, create chances and take them.
come on City!

Minor injury or just a bit off the pace? Pep said he was tired after the game last weekend.

Given that Gundogan started midweek, and Bernardo only came on for a few minutes at the end, suggests he was going to start today.
He often plays Bernardo further up in tough games though, because his energy and defensive contribution are better than anyone else in their position. Not a huge surprise to see our most energetic wingers starting this one.

Interesting that their 'better than Haaland' striker is on the bench despite them starting with two strikers.

I am very happy with our team, but have got so used to us not getting a result there that I’ll watch in hope that we finally stuff them.
No matter how good we’ve been there, we still struggle to get a win.
There’s always lenient refereeing or dodgy penalties given or not given or sometimes our own fuck ups alone that let them off the hook.

Please let the Norse Gods align and inflict the wrath of thunder upon them. We owe them big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.