Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are in decline and happily it’s highly unlikely they will win the league (regardless of todays result). Their team today looks beatable

But it’s Anfield. We know how this story goes. City very rarely get anything and often freeze. Worst teams than the 11 they have picked have beaten us. Milner is past his best but so was Ashley Young and look how this seasons game turned out.

I would happily take a point. Their need is greater. We win leagues they beat us. I know which I prefer.

Predictions:

At least two nasty ankle threatening tackles from Tiago and Fabinho in the first twenty minutes, with neither getting a booking.

Frenzied energy from Liverpool and a level of performance they’ve not come close to before this season.

City to dominate the last hour of the game, suffer from some ‘unusual’ refereeing, and not get the goals our play deserves.

Exaggerated facial expressions from Klopp, with those watching on TV treated to observations about how likeable/fantastic and what a character he is.
Exactly what I fear.

Ha ah, here we go again, Taylors record when refing us

Wins 19
Loses 8
Draws 7

Reffing us against liverpool 4 times we have won 2 and drawn 2

Take the sky blue tin foil hats off and worry more about that **** Darren England on VAR, now he has shafted us before

I am very happy with our team, but have got so used to us not getting a result there that I’ll watch in hope that we finally stuff them.
No matter how good we’ve been there, we still struggle to get a win.
There’s always lenient refereeing or dodgy penalties given or not given or sometimes our own fuck ups alone that let them off the hook.

Please let the Norse Gods align and inflict the wrath of thunder upon them. We owe them big time.
We did stiff them 4-1 two seasons ago wasn’t it,at anfield although no crowd there but agree with totally with your post,please City especially no fuck ups from us gifting them chances ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.