Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp deflecting on to us,to cover for his own obvious inadequacies.

He really is a detestable character....a toxic manager,of a toxic Club,with a toxic fan base.

The subliminal pre-game message from scousers is clear,"we have got to be aggressive/physical".Code for try to cripple KDB/Foden/Bernado/Haaland early on.

I hope we paste these tomorrow.If you are reading this Pep,show them no mercy,in the unlikely event we are 5,6, goals up with 75 minutes gone.Please,please,please, do not make mass Subs to give them the chance to score 2,3, goals,and save face.Keep our foot on their throat,let there be no doubt.

He really is a detestable character....a toxic manager,of a toxic Club,with a toxic fan base.

The subliminal pre-game message from scousers is clear,"we have got to be aggressive/physical".Code for try to cripple KDB/Foden/Bernado/Haaland early on.

I hope we paste these tomorrow.If you are reading this Pep,show them no mercy,in the unlikely event we are 5,6, goals up with 75 minutes gone.Please,please,please, do not make mass Subs to give them the chance to score 2,3, goals,and save face.Keep our foot on their throat,let there be no doubt.

Like exactly we should of done against the rags,agreed

Eddy
Cancelo. Dias Laporte Akanji
Rodders Gundo Bernie
KDB Viking Phil

I’m liking that but recon that he have to get Grealish in the mix because they’ll start off like toddlers on sunny delight and he holds the ball so well that it’s a slap to their frantic carryon.
Plus they’ll be so hyper that he’ll draw fouls and give us set pieces.

And here’s me thinking Nunez cost nearly £30m more
Allison £72m
Van Dijk £75m
Konate £36m
Oxlade Chamberlain £40m
Keita £52m
Fabinho £39m
Jota £40m
Salah £54m
Nunez £85m

Ect ect ect

"Plucky Liverpool" "The Underdogs" "Can't compete financially with City" "Klopp working miracles" "Shoe string budget" "We don't spend money"...

Make you fucking laugh!

Klopp dined out on the glory of beating us pre season but now because its not us and them battling it out at the top like he and their media expected his mask slips yet again.
A snide wanker of a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.