Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why when this game comes around is it always referred to as "the two best teams in the world" , there can only be one best team and that is proven with our trophy haul to be us.
The media keeping the Dippers relevant by associating them with our success keeps the clicks coming and the money rolling in , but the Dippers are second best , runners up , the bridesmaids , losers , bottlers but at least their feral support is well balanced , when it comes to all things MCFC they have a chip on both shoulders.

Allison £72m
Van Dijk £75m
Konate £36m
Oxlade Chamberlain £40m
Keita £52m
Fabinho £39m
Jota £40m
Salah £54m
Nunez £85m

Ect ect ect

"Plucky Liverpool" "The Underdogs" "Can't compete financially with City" "Klopp working miracles" "Shoe string budget" "We don't spend money"...

Make you fucking laugh!

To be fair they did sell Coutinho for £3b though…

Can get odds of 3/1 on Liverpool to win right now.

That shows the difference between us. A city home win hasn’t been 3/1 for the best part of a decade!

If we match their intensity then I think we’ll win. We’re better than them all over the pitch.

From Pep’s comments too, we know full well what we’re walking into. So long as we’re prepared and don’t fold like previous years, I fancy us.

Can get odds of 3/1 on Liverpool to win right now.

That shows the difference between us. A city home win hasn’t been 3/1 for the best part of a decade!
My Everton friend has just informed me that they haven’t lost a home game in front of paying customers for over 5 years. If this it true we need to go to castle grey skull and break the spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.