Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing that Kounate is injured as well as Matip if this is true that’ll hurt them, I really rate Kounate personally.

No doubt just them trying to edgy making out everybody is injured etc. as usual but we’ll see.

I’ll take any win tomorrow.

As far as trips to Anfield go i'm reasonably calm and quietly confident.
Their defence and midfield especially have been very poor this season. OK they hit 7 midweek but we can really get at their midfield and that dodgy backline tomorrow.
Starve them of possession first 15 mins, get an early goal, quieten the scum would be nice

We MUST WIN tomorrow.
It's a BIG chance with the injuries and the form of the teams right now. That 1-7 against 11 cones in the 2nd half of CL game must have elevated their spirits but I don't think it's enough. I also hope Salah's ghost that was playing the last 11 months to not had resurrected. Not that we are afraid of him but it's disturbing the resurrection to come before a game with us.
We need to be extra careful defensively because last games with them, some extra minor mistakes did cost us.

A draw or loss would be a disaster at least from my perspective. We would give boost to Arsenal to believe and to Liverpool to recover.
We NEED to win, please do it!!

Starting lineup is easy i think.
..........Ederson..........
Akanji.....Dias.....Ake......Cancelo
SIlva.....Rodri.....KDB
Foden.....Haaland......Grealish

Last 20 games in Premier League in there went 2 wins for us, 6 draws and 12 losses.

Konate rumoured to be injured, that would leave the possibility of Milner at RB again. Hopefully the ref has the balls to send him off this time around.
Wouldn't believe a word coming out of that camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.