Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t need to win this game. The pressure is all on the red cunts. It’s a free hit as far as I am concerned. Corrupt officials will have a role to play.

In the past, this fixture has been crap. Between the gnashers starting fast and the crowds hostility towards gods own due to us nicking league after league... -:) Apart from the one we let them have.

Don’t stress it blues, we never get a fair game and it hasn’t stopped us winning the league. In fact, due to the corruption on show at anfield, you could argue we should have won the titles more comfortably. The pain they suffered when we pulled a united on them will be evident again. Etched on each of their jibbing faces.

Karma is blue. No matter what, they ain’t winning the league. So fuck em and their bunch of delusional gobshits.

Last edited:
Klopp is such a fucking weasel, spouting shite about he can’t compete with our spending. I know the scouse cunts like to talk about net spend, so if you’re reading Jurgen, you goofy piece of monkey spunk, here’s the facts!
D719253B-5081-44A2-9549-619BE0A3BE5B.jpegFF450EE2-0EDC-4314-8DDA-E8D46F212036.jpeg
Over the past 5 years our net spend is less than yours Herr Flopp, so do us a favour and fuck off with your bullshit.

Klopp is such a fucking weasel, spouting shite about he can’t compete with our spending. I know the scouse cunts like to talk about net spend, so if you’re reading Jurgen, you goofy piece of monkey spunk, here’s the facts!
View attachment 58259View attachment 58260
Over the past 5 years our net spend is less than yours Herr Flopp, so do us a favour and fuck off with your bullshit.

Sky did it from 2016 and had us at 480m net spend! How?

Sky did it from 2016 and had us at 480m net spend! How?
When Pep first arrived he needed to replace a lot of aging players (off the top of my head I think 3 fullbacks all above 30 years old). The chart I shared is only the past 5 years (from 2018 onwards). Five years is long enough for a fair comparison. We weren’t crying when they bought Mark Wright, Neil Ruddock, Phil Babb and Julian Dicks for today’s equivalent of circa £300million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.