Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the are rules are regarding City refusing to play if the Dippers revert to type and attack the coach again.
I know in theory Murkyside's finest should deal with any riot situation,but that's a non starter.Just wondered what the League's attitude would be.I realize it might be a stupid question,but hope springs eternal integrity will prevail.

Feel remarkably calm about this game, no where near as nervous as the derby. They're basically already out of the title race, and a loss does us no permanent damage. If we take our chances we win, if we don't then it gives us something to work on for the rest of the season.

Weren’t we fifteen points clear of these at one stage last season? They will bounce back and I believe they’ll finish second and it’ll be closer than we all think

Does anyone know what the are rules are regarding City refusing to play if the Dippers revert to type and attack the coach again.
I know in theory Murkyside's finest should deal with any riot situation,but that's a non starter.Just wondered what the League's attitude would be.I realize it might be a stupid question,but hope springs eternal integrity will prevail.
Probably if we refuse to play, then we have to start on 0 points again and if their fans smash the bus up or any sort of misbehaviour then city get fined

___________Ederson_____________

Akanji____dias___Laporte____Ake

_______Cancelo________

________kdb_____Rodri__________

Silva_______Haaland_______Foden

Weren’t we fifteen points clear of these at one stage last season? They will bounce back and I believe they’ll finish second and it’ll be closer than we all think
These twats generally raise their game against us, that is my main concern for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.