Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the officials and referee play a big part in games like today

as much I hate Liverpool, we have to respect them because they have quality that can hurt us,
but it's the officials that will play a big part in the game today and dare I say will affect the result,

Pep and city have a problem at Anfield, but when the officials get under our skin it's a rocky road to earning a result, we can lose our game plan and start to look all over the place,

Liverpool/Klopp will be knowing today they need help from the officials, you can bet VAR will be all over us for the littlest things, after seeing the VAR give notts forest a pen because a wolves' player for holding in the box at a corner sends all sort of messages today about giving them a helping hand

Why do the officials and referee play a big part in games like today

as much I hate Liverpool, we have to respect them because they have quality that can hurt us,
but it's the officials that will play a big part in the game today and dare I say will affect the result,

Pep and city have a problem at Anfield, but when the officials get under our skin it's a rocky road to earning a result, we can lose our game plan and start to look all over the place,

Liverpool/Klopp will be knowing today they need help from the officials, you can bet VAR will be all over us for the littlest things, after seeing the VAR give notts forest a pen because a wolves' player for holding in the box at a corner sends all sort of messages today about giving them a helping hand
As long as Pep doesn’t do “a Pep”….we should win today

b1dc089fd6e24cbb21d99713ba3e5ec6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.