Liverpool (A) - Sun 3 Oct 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the case. We've lost just 1 in the last 7 games against them.

0-0 2-1 18/19
1-3 4-0 19/20
1-1 4-1 20/21

plus the Community Shield win on pens

was that the game when VAR refused to see the handball giving us a pen which led to them scoring for the first.

it always shits me when they say we don’t perform when often the players did but the officials crumbled.

Not going for the 1st time in years.

Can’t be arsed with all the plastic Norwegian c*nts giving it 6x’s for 90 minutes.

1-1.
images

In my Lillehammer home, la

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Grealish
Jesus
I think most City fans agree with this line up. Although Pep praising Sterling for the PSG performance has me thinking he could take the place of Jesus. I wouldn't be surprised if he drops Stones in out of nowhere as well for Laporte.
I know Grealish was frustrated the other night but he never seems fazed and he'll lap up the Anfield crowd. I'll be upset if he sits out the game. Especially with Trent out. Foden is another who seems to relish these games, he was fantastic last season and that finish was sublime. KDB, Foden, Grealish and Silva need to start IMO.
Like most people have said keep them at bay for the usual onslaught at the start and dictate play. Hopefully we have learnt our lesson from past years. Last year was fantastic but the non Anfield crowd narrative needs shutting up.

I think most City fans agree with this line up. Although Pep praising Sterling for the PSG performance has me thinking he could take the place of Jesus.
If Sterling comes in for anyone it'll be Grealish IMO.

Jesus and Foden's energy will be essential.

was that the game when VAR refused to see the handball giving us a pen which led to them scoring for the first.

it always shits me when they say we don’t perform when often the players did but the officials crumbled.
Michael Oliver showed what a great referee he was that day, not biased at all.

I think most City fans agree with this line up. Although Pep praising Sterling for the PSG performance has me thinking he could take the place of Jesus. I wouldn't be surprised if he drops Stones in out of nowhere as well for Laporte.
I know Grealish was frustrated the other night but he never seems fazed and he'll lap up the Anfield crowd. I'll be upset if he sits out the game. Especially with Trent out. Foden is another who seems to relish these games, he was fantastic last season and that finish was sublime. KDB, Foden, Grealish and Silva need to start IMO.
Like most people have said keep them at bay for the usual onslaught at the start and dictate play. Hopefully we have learnt our lesson from past years. Last year was fantastic but the non Anfield crowd narrative needs shutting up.
Foden for Raheem please.

I forgot how much I hate these after fake Ron's homecoming but when I see them twats singing they're jingle and judas milner charging into people and that snide ned Robertson frothing at the mouth salah and mane throwing themselves to the floor il remember who our actual title rivals are. Absaloute c*nts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.