Liverpool: Are they and their media buddies deluded?

kiam06 said:
kenzie115 said:
If we draw with Spurs and lose to West Ham and Spurs lose to Burnley and Liverpool win their last two games then they'll get 4th, so they're not out of it yet.

I know but come on if it were City wouldn't we think we were out of it?
Liverpool are more likely to come back from the dead than we are.

hgblue said:
Villaninpeace said:
Anyone know if Liverpool have finally admitted their title challange is over?

No. They still reckon there's a chance that the League will award them twenty points for giving the world The Beetles, Stan Boardman and Les Dennis.

Ah I see, but under the little known Duckworth Lewis rule they lose 22 points for Cilla Black, Jimmy & Lisa Tarbuck and that twat Phil Thompson.

Villaninpeace said:
hgblue said:
No. They still reckon there's a chance that the League will award them twenty points for giving the world The Beetles, Stan Boardman and Les Dennis.

Ah I see, but under the little known Duckworth Lewis rule they lose 22 points for Cilla Black, Jimmy & Lisa Tarbuck and that twat Phil Thompson.

Apart from The Beetles (who they seldom mention, not) and the M62, care to name anything else of note to come out of that City in the last fifty years?

Villaninpeace said:
hgblue said:

Ray Quinn?

1.618034 said:
They're in that Egyptian river if they think Liverpool can still finish 4th.

Phil Thompson was apoplectic on Soccer Saturday when Liverpool were excluded from the Race for 4th caption. And then when asked what would happen between Us and Villa he said we'd both lose!?

I suppose he's wanting both us and Spurs to lose on Wednesday too. They might have a chance then.

Bless him.

Really? That's absolutely hilarious - and totally in character. Enjoy it - they're just starting to realise what's happening to them, and how totally, utterly, monumentally, completely we've fucked things up for them.

kiam06 said:
kenzie115 said:
If we draw with Spurs and lose to West Ham and Spurs lose to Burnley and Liverpool win their last two games then they'll get 4th, so they're not out of it yet.

I know but come on if it were City wouldn't we think we were out of it?

Once a club has been there and done it, the fans are ever so reluctant to let go - the fingers have to be prised off the turnstiles, one digit after another.

They'll be gone by 4 o'clock this evening anyway. They're already at 200/1, and I can't see them beating a Chelsea team who won 7-0 last week. Carragher shits himself up against Drogba. Even a point today and they'd be gone, and won't be able to finish higher than 6th. i fucking hate Liverpool, and really hope that they get hammered today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.