Liverpool at Home... FROM £57

Do not understand why safe standing still hasn't been introduced.

More allocated spaces so seats will be cheaper but you would still get the same revenue in possibly even more with more supporters there to buy programmes, merchandise, food etc.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Bilboblue said:
Got a couple of friends coming over from Singapore, English lad and his missus, will I be able to buy tickets through my seasoncard for them for this game?

If so, when is it likely?

Wind up surely!

Not a wind-up at all pal but thanks for your constructive reply.

For some home games season ticket holders can purchase up to 6 extra tickets, so I was merely asking the question if I will be able to get an extra couple.

Wow, those prices are extortionate.

Luckily I'm on a season ticket but it's those that can't commit to all the games that are going to miss out, regular match-goers who bring atmosphere, character and knowledge to the stands. Just look at the World Cup just gone. The game is nil-nil in a must-win game with ten minutes to go, and people (these are not fans) are more interested in what snack they can shove down their gob, or waiting for the camera so we can see their stupid wig, face paint or cleavage. Okay, cleavage is okay, but the game is the be-all and end-all for me - none of that tourist stuff, please.

I think that this is a ploy by the club to increase demand for season tickets and justify expanding the North Stand. Not sure pricing out the youngsters is a good tactic, though.

After going Gold rather than Platinum and joining the domestic Cup Schemes last week I added the CL scheme after much soul searching from this pricing policy its being deleted tomorrow.

I'll be getting charged 60 notes plus ..We're not doing the fans any favours.

Kal needs to remember his message to the fans.

Is this not because of the reduction in available seats due to the building works i.e. All the normal cheap seats are taken so just the more expensive ones available?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.