Liverpool at Home... FROM £57

ftg said:
AlgarveBlu said:
Does anyone know when the Liverpool game becomes available to City card holders as I couldn't see anything on the website? Managed to wangle some flights to UK for that week but knowing my luck it will be sold out...

There are no city cards this year mate, it's either cityzens or nothing. Cityzens sale start on Monday, with required points decreasing each day. General sale tickets not announced, think they are expecting to sell out but at that price I wouldn't be too surprised if they didnt.

ok thanks mate I didn't realise that was the case...More research for me to do then :-/

Any info on numbers how reduced Etihad will be until expansion finished?

Instead of circa 47.500 it will be what?

And when is the earliest when in theory it could be in full capacity around 55.000? Start of 15-16 season or maybe late in 14-15 season?

In CL games its usually goes with smaller capacity, so that would mean even smaller attendances because of expansion work and probably bigger/more inetrest from fans for less space, so can imagine some unreal prices for better CL games...

Cheadle Hume blue I, don't have the disposable income to pay£900.00 in 1"hit" I've taken advantage of the fantastic 0% deal with 4equal payments of£225:00 every couple of months I do feel for the genuine fans who can't afford the prices:-)

John.des said:
Any info on numbers how reduced Etihad will be until expansion finished?

Instead of circa 47.500 it will be what?

And when is the earliest when in theory it could be in full capacity around 55.000? Start of 15-16 season or maybe late in 14-15 season?

In CL games its usually goes with smaller capacity, so that would mean even smaller attendances because of expansion work and probably bigger/more inetrest from fans for less space, so can imagine some unreal prices for better CL games...

According to a SSN report someone posted the other day, we're going to lose just over 1,000 seats this season. Work was expected to be complete for the start of next season, but apparently they're now (only slightly) behind schedule, so seriously doubt there'll be increased capacity anytime soon, unless these 3 extra rows at the front (in which you're going to be pretty much underground) get finished early.

You're right about the smaller CL capacities; with 36,000 STs, corporate, reduced CL capacity, 1,000 seats missing AND away allocation, could possibly only be a few thousand tickets on sale for CL nights.

what I would like to know is,what do the club expect the average guy/girl to spend ultimately to watch a game?1/4 of his/her wages?1/2 half his/her wages?(and I am including travel, food and beer also the odd treat in the shop)
would a premier footballer pay a 1/4 of his wages to watch a game? I doubt it....me personally.I have sacked all the cup schemes, so they would have got more from me by leaving prices as they were,now,,in effect they are gonna lose money from me and others who have done the same,,we still won't sell out for the league cup and some fa cup games,because its the hardcore mostly who attend these games..,

peter.evans said:
I hope the club has a rethink on this one. Individual match ticket prices between thirty and forty pounds is seen as too much for some but would be much better than this. Come on City.

I'd be more than happy with that. £30 for most games, £35 for Everton, Spurs, Newcastle etc, £40 for Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Rags.

Nye on £60 for a Starting price (and rising) however is utterly obscene.

A £10 reduction on blue member tickets would cost the club just over £2million over the season. Does the club see this as money they can't afford to lose? I think it is just a ploy to get more people to take a season ticket so they can extend both ends. I reckon we will see quite a few games with empty seats later on this season at this rate.

mancitymick said:
TBH I expected it, hopefully though for the less desirable league games the price will be less than it was for the corresponding fixture last year.

You not seen the Stoke prices then! 57% increase on the corresponding fixture, 6 months ago!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.