Liverpool away, arsenal away within 48hrs

Potentially there could be a very easy semi final with Cardiff playing Blackburn in another quarter final.

well of coure, there has to be a suitable team for the scum to get in the semi

bellbuzzer said:
shikariblue said:
BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
I think it's a sign re: how important the CC is viewed nowadays by everyone apart from TV and Carling. Most Clubs make wholesale changes, so tiredness isn't an issue. We'll most likely play a similar team to the Wolves match, and Arsenal will no doubt also play a completely different team to the previous week-end.

Personally, it wouldn't bother me one little bit if the CC was discontinued.
Having a Wembley Final held on a Sunday in the winter isn't great either.

Tell that to fans outside the top 6. Me personally, any final should be treated like how it was with the FA Cup.
agree completely,money dictates the top teams,the CC is worth it for the fans of teams who are not wadded,same goes for the europa.

It's a matter of personal opinion. Once the big clubs lost interest in the early rounds of the CC a few years ago I also lost a lot of interest in the competition. Even when we were out of the Top Six. In fact I can't remember the last time I watched the Final on telly.

Good luck to those clubs like Birmingham last year, who have the opportunity of a day out at Wembley, but Sunday is a crap day to have to travel down there and back.

We could end up winning both games, with two different teams. Its not like Kolo Toure, Clichy and Nasri can't play against their old club. Would be nice fielding ex-Arsenal players against arsenal.

We will win both games.

CTID

Plain Speaking said:
Wenger will be absolutely desperate to win silverware even if its just the carling cup. He will delight in beating any City side even if it is our second team. We have not won at Arsenal for 36 years. Potentially there could be a very easy semi final with Cardiff playing Blackburn in another quarter final.Dalgleish has been vociferous complaining about playing Chelsea away 48 hours after our game.

Dont be silly. After Aldershot and Palace, Utd are nailed on to get that draw

The scheduling to moan about is the PL matches over New Year where we play Sunderland away on New Years Day and Liverpool at home 48 hours later while the rags play on Dec 31st and Jan 4th.

I can see team v Liverpool being

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy
NDJ, Yaya, Barry
Silva Nasri
Aguero
(Assuming Balo plays in Napoli which I expect him to).

So against Arsenal

Pantillon

Zab Kolo Savic Bridge

Johnson Milner Hargreaves Kolorov

Balo Dzeko

We have enough to get something from both games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.