Liverpool Away ( merged)

Re: Liverpool Away

bluecm said:
Lancet Fluke said:
bluesmith said:
Nothing concrete, just that the website has only been selling restricted view tickets since yesterday dinner time, assuming the ticket office aren't holding a load back there can only be a few left. Also it has been dropping by 500 points all week for today it only dropped by 250 that to me suggests they expect it to sell out to 6250. Although I could just be paranoid.

Would be typical, was hoping to get one for my son tomorrow. I have been offered an over 65 ticket for him by a relative who can no longer go, does anyone know how hot they are at Anfield on checking OAP tickets?

my mate got caught using a concessions ticket 2 seasons ago. the steward was a right twat. its whether you are prepared to take the risk!

I went last season but I can't remember whether the ticket was put in a scanner or whether they have people working the turnstiles. I suspect scanned tickets would be better for getting in on an OAP ticket but from what I can remember suspect that kind of technology might not have reached the Merseyside timewarp yet.

I am looking for a seat on the coach or in the car, for the match against Liverpool. I called to soccerexpress, but all the places were already sold. If anyone can help, please PM me. Thanks.

after a ticket for this one, preferably a junior but would be interested in adult also.

pm me if you have any spares, cheers

I have 1 adult for Liverpool away. face value.
I will be at the Newcastle game on Saturday or can post if paid by Paypal.
pm if interested.
1st come 1st served with a reasonable amount of posts.
paul

SOLD

I have 1x adult ticket for Liverpool away now spare. Face value. PM me if you want it. Warrington area or will be at the game on sat.

Cheers

Ticket now sold

J4FOW said:
I have 1x adult ticket for Liverpool away now spare. Face value. PM me if you want it. Warrington area or will be at the game on sat.

Cheers

you have a pm fella... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.