Liverpool Away ( merged)

kiran111 said:
One spare for Liverpool away available, good view too. £48.00 can either meet before Sunday or outside the away end on Sunday.

Pm please, no timewasters. Due to hearing about other peoples' experiences with selling tickets I ask that only people with 200 posts or more enquire.

Thanks....Kiran.

PM SENT

Guys,

I've been entered in to a 6 a side footy competition on Sunday morning whereby the winners get to watch the game in an executive box at Anfield. If you're half decent at footy and fancy a kick about let me know. There are 32 teams in the comp so we would have to be half decent to have any chance of winning. I live in Liverpool so I don't mind playing but I understand it'll be difficult to travel to Liverpool when you can't gaurantee you'll be at the game!

Anyway, pm me if you're interested and I'll send you the details.

Cheers,
Craig

ccarpenter55 said:
i need one :/ i had one until someone said they cant sell it without selling the other one!

whos selling those mate ? i'm after two myself

ccarpenter55 said:
i need one :/ i had one until someone said they cant sell it without selling the other one!

get in touch with that guy cos u will defo sell the 2nd ticket

JPM9685 said:
ccarpenter55 said:

get in touch with that guy cos u will defo sell the 2nd ticket

Looking for a ticket tomorrow! I am a student in living in Liverpool and season ticket holder go home week in week out! any one with a spare I can meet you before the game! would be grateful cheers.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:31 pm --<br /><br />Looking for a ticket tomorrow! I am a student in living in Liverpool and season ticket holder go home week in week out! any one with a spare I can meet you before the game! would be grateful cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.