Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a sneaky feeling Pep might opt for Bernardo over Sterling, he has gone missing in every game against Liverpool since he signed for us. Silva's crosses could prove quite useful if we are struggling to find space.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Delph
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
D.Silva
B.Silva
Sané
Aguero

This for me is our hardest league fixture left and I feel if we don’t get beat here we can go invincible.

Our record at Anfield is absolutely atrocious though. 2 wins in 50 years I think.

We really have to start taking our chances here and defensively no more errors.

Don't think either side will be too happy with the appointment of Andre Marriner, he's pretty blind, last season he missed Aguero's elbow on Reid from a couple of yards, he missed Walkers push on Sterling and Monreal's last minute basketball at the Emirates.
don't you mean the FA decided he didn't see it so he they could stop Sergio plying in the derby

Thanks for that. Real confidence boost. lol

In all honesty though its nothing less than I would expect at this current stage. You're the league leaders for a reason.

From City id probably take: Ederson, De Bruyne, Jesus... and at a push Gundogan (dunno how his injuries have affected him).
Do you think you have a better defence than us

In all honesty though its nothing less than I would expect at this current stage. You're the league leaders for a reason.

From City id probably take: Ederson, De Bruyne, Jesus... and at a push Gundogan (dunno how his injuries have affected him).
Weird you wouldn’t take out best player. He’s walk into your team.

No offence but you are fucking deluded. 18 points clear of you, or put another way we have got 41% more points than you, and you would take 3 out of our squad, PMSFL. I think you are still giddy from winning the Premier League in 2014. I assume your team would have 8 of yours and 3 of yours?! The drugs don’t work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.