Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only thing that will cause us a problem is playing slowly. Against Bristol too many times we had players stood with the ball waiting for movement ahead, it didn’t happen, as a result the ball went sideways or backwards making it easier for Bristol to hold their shape. I don’t know what it is with Sane lately, he has seemed reluctant to take players on as much as he did, despite having so much pace. I hope Pep has them out of the traps from the first whistle and imposing their class, can’t see us losing then.

We always go to Anfield with fear and trepidation
Expect Ederson to be booed through out by the these football loving , very knowledgeable , cheeky scouser's ,good humoured , best in the world , fans.

Why he had to damage Mane's studs with his face i still cant figure out.
I still think that the good old humour of the kop will be directed at Sterling after all what he did was unforgivable

Would love to see Raz get a goal in this one. Hasn't seemed to play well against them since coming to us.

Newtoncc I agree with you that Edison will get booed, however we could return the compliment by constantly booing Mane when ever he gets the ball in return. I will defo take a draw for this game here and now.

Newtoncc I agree with you that Edison will get booed, however we could return the compliment by constantly booing Mane when ever he gets the ball in return. I will defo take a draw for this game here and now.
Don't forget Milner.

Same here, they would be miles behind with 1 less game to play plus we stay 5 games clear from the others minimum. I will watch the game with no sound i can't stand the noise of the dippers screaming for every decision never mind if we tackle a player in the box, they scream before the tackle. Its the only game i think of doing this, although another scouse team close by do something very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.