Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 9 Jan 2018.

?

Liverpool v City prediction

Poll closed 14 Jan 2018.
  1. Win

53.4%
  2. Draw

34.1%
  3. Lose

12.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wattle

wattle

Can’t get used to this. We can afford to loose 5 games and still win the league. Makes this usual dreaded trip much less stressful. If Dave plays, which it looks like he is, then we’ll get at least a draw.

2. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Just made me smile

3. Milner Can Wijnaldum

Vs

KDB Fernandinho D.Silva

Hmmmm

Win the midfield battle win the game imo.

4. paul1963

paul1963

The City fan and the Redman didnt know how many trophies City had won since the takeover

5. brazilians hurt

brazilians hurt

Ditto - it’s everything from their self entitled view of themselves, their sullied history, their total hypocrisy, that vile strip, Klopp’s teeth, the whole “it’s great to be scouser” view that they have to reaffirm at every opportunity just to keep the myth going. Please God we beat them convincingly and put an end to the Anfield hoodoo

6. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

Agreed.

There are three away games this season that fill me with confidence, Chelsea, United and Napoli. if we play as we did against them we'll win.

let's not forget, there's a reason we're 18 points ahead of them, we're better in every department.

7. the plasterer

the plasterer

They are going to close us down from the first whistle, try to force a mistake then hit us quickly on the break, too close to call this one, but it’s city at klanfield so customarily defeat for us, followed by its our year, title race blew wide open, city in crisis, Sanchez joins rags for glory over money, pep out, bluemoon in meltdown etc etc

8. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

I've never met Alex but I like what he did on Bluemoon TV and he's blue through and through, but he wilted a bit in the face of the cult and he didn't muster a coherent argument. No real shame in that, cults are immune to rational analysis anyway.

9. Pepup

Pepup

Who would have ever thought that beating our little team would be considered a great achievement, we have come a long way!

10. rnblade

rnblade

No doubt Victimpool will try and close our midfield down to try and stifle our playmakers. Merlin & KDB will find the space, we MUST take our chances. Huge work rate from all will be needed for this, they counter quickly and actually take their chances. This will probably be Edersons hardest game, he will also be getting shit from the Candlepool idiots no doubt. All we can do is play our game, they will have done their homework, score early and shut them up. The crowd and atmosphere will play a big part in this. I think we might sneak it as they have a couple out and if we move the ball quickly. I really hope Sane shows his class here, and take the focus away from Razza, who no doubt will be the target of abuse, hopefully he won’t crumble. If he does, he needs to come off quickly.
    Tough team to pick, Bernardo or Razza?? Would love to see Razza come on and fire the winner in front of the Kop. Bitter sweet revenge!
    Come on City !!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.