Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t get used to this. We can afford to loose 5 games and still win the league. Makes this usual dreaded trip much less stressful. If Dave plays, which it looks like he is, then we’ll get at least a draw.

I hate these more than the the rags. I know I'm not supposed to but they make my skin crawl. They turn decent players into weird cultish victims.

Ditto - it’s everything from their self entitled view of themselves, their sullied history, their total hypocrisy, that vile strip, Klopp’s teeth, the whole “it’s great to be scouser” view that they have to reaffirm at every opportunity just to keep the myth going. Please God we beat them convincingly and put an end to the Anfield hoodoo

Can Liverpool do what no team has done this season? Dominate us for more than 45 minutes of football? Very much doubt it, we turn up only one winner here.

Agreed.

There are three away games this season that fill me with confidence, Chelsea, United and Napoli. if we play as we did against them we'll win.

let's not forget, there's a reason we're 18 points ahead of them, we're better in every department.

They are going to close us down from the first whistle, try to force a mistake then hit us quickly on the break, too close to call this one, but it’s city at klanfield so customarily defeat for us, followed by its our year, title race blew wide open, city in crisis, Sanchez joins rags for glory over money, pep out, bluemoon in meltdown etc etc

The City fan and the Redman didnt know how many trophies City had won since the takeover

I've never met Alex but I like what he did on Bluemoon TV and he's blue through and through, but he wilted a bit in the face of the cult and he didn't muster a coherent argument. No real shame in that, cults are immune to rational analysis anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.