• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got Raheem - do do do do do do
Oh Raheem Sterling do do do do do do
He is top of the leeeeeeeeague
And he's looking down on you...

No Coutinho. No Van Dijk. As long as we don't make any defensive howlers we should at least come away with a draw. We've got to control the ball and attack at every opportunity. If we sit back and let them dictate the game then we'll be in all sorts of trouble.

U.S. broadcast has been doing pre-match pitchside. Didn't even see Silva warming up with the other subs.
I thought I heard something about him complaining of an upset stomach yesterday so he may be ill.

The flu is rampaging around the world right now so it wouldn’t be shocking if he picked it or some other virus up during his constant travels (not to mention all that travelling, lack of sleep, and stress has likely impacted his immune system).

I agree with Souness.

I think we might use Ederson to ping out long today rather than just go all out total football out of the back.

Liverpool are one of the best if not the best counter pressing teams so we will have to mix it up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.