Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sit back and let them come at us. Go out and boss the game. We owe them big time there and if the attitude is right we can bury this lot.

To be fair, we have the best defensive record in large part because we've had less defending to do than any other team. If we were under the cosh for 90 minutes every week, I am not sure we'd still have the best defensive stats.

So our defence is the best? because attack is the best form of defence? Guardiola consistently has the best defensive records everywhere he goes. We have the best defence because we have the best defence. Walker, Delph, Otamendi & Stones have been absolutely magnificent. The ifs and buts don't come into it because we don't allow them to exist.

A WIn today, with che tie yeasterday and United vs stok tomrrow (wich could also be a tie) . if so pep can give the young guys more game time in the league games, and we will have a bigger chance to win the quadrople, In CL our biggest games will be when and if we meet PSG, Barca or Bayen, RM is truly strugeling this season, and i know we can beat them, (PSG will probably knock them out)
With VD out for today, givea us a HUGE adv to win the game, I think it will be a A good and fun game, with a-lot attack, simaler to Napoli game with the score 4-2 City.

It’s time to stand tall and not buckle in the first 15 mins at that shithole. They will be coming out at 100 miles an hour and we need to weather the storm and then play on the front foot. We have the players, they all need to turn up and we will win

No Van Dijk, no Henderson, no Coutinho.

Never been so optimistic before a trip to Anfield.
No Henderson hahahahah

I wish he was playing, he’s comfortably the worst player in any starting XI in the top 6 teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.