Liverpool away then Wembley

I had plans on going to this game yet can't get time out of work, especially on Mondays! There are probably hundreds of fans that NEED to save their money for Wembley as well!

de niro said:
i'll tell you one thing its a bloody shame there will only be 1500 blues at liverpool, the club took the full allocation and was pleased to do so following the chelsea fiasco.now it looks like we are sending 1000 back at a cost of 46000 quid. seeing as liverpool is 40 minutes away i can't understand where our "loyal" support has gone.

come on blues this is a bloody big game, lets get behind the lads.

I'll be there as well as Wembley. Can't believe that we haven't sold out for Liverpool though. Seems whatever City do about away tickets they can't win with us fans.

Bluebird1 said:
de niro said:
i'll tell you one thing its a bloody shame there will only be 1500 blues at liverpool, the club took the full allocation and was pleased to do so following the chelsea fiasco.now it looks like we are sending 1000 back at a cost of 46000 quid. seeing as liverpool is 40 minutes away i can't understand where our "loyal" support has gone.

come on blues this is a bloody big game, lets get behind the lads.

I'll be there as well as Wembley. Can't believe that we haven't sold out for Liverpool though. Seems whatever City do about away tickets they can't win with us fans.
any body going to be in queens square area mid afternoon ? will be having a bite to eat and a few drinlks

frothy said:
Bluebird1 said:
any body going to be in queens square area mid afternoon ? will be having a bite to eat and a few drinlks

Unfortunately not, we won't be leaving Sale til about 4pm.

frothy said:
Bluebird1 said:
i'm off all day, do you know anywhere decent as i'll have the family tagging along?

squirtyflower said:
frothy said:
i'm off all day, do you know anywhere decent as i'll have the family tagging along?
me and the wife are going getting the train at dinner ,if you have got kids with you there's the museum ,loads of places to eat and drink and the cavern & all the beatles stuff

frothy said:
squirtyflower said:
me and the wife are going getting the train at dinner ,if you have got kids with you there's the museum ,loads of places to eat and drink and the cavern & all the beatles stuff
cheers mate

the youngest is 19 but they're still my kids

Bluebird1 said:
frothy said:

Unfortunately not, we won't be leaving Sale til about 4pm.
do you know what pub your going in near the ground ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.