Liverpool away then Wembley

SS111 said:
de niro said:
i'll tell you one thing its a bloody shame there will only be 1500 blues at liverpool, the club took the full allocation and was pleased to do so following the chelsea fiasco.now it looks like we are sending 1000 back at a cost of 46000 quid. seeing as liverpool is 40 minutes away i can't understand where our "loyal" support has gone.

come on blues this is a bloody big game, lets get behind the lads.

Is this an april fools or not?? Someone posted on here the other day we had sold 1900, could be a clarkie moment!

wish it was mate, i was told around 1500, either way we'll look puny in their place.
just so people know, if you want semi final tickets for future years these are the games where you'll never catch up the die hards.
thats no problem but dont come trying to change the points system.

de niro said:
SS111 said:
Is this an april fools or not?? Someone posted on here the other day we had sold 1900, could be a clarkie moment!

wish it was mate, i was told around 1500, either way we'll look puny in their place.
just so people know, if you want semi final tickets for future years these are the games where you'll never catch up the die hards.

Deadly serious?

1,500?

I'll have to sing extra loud then!

mcfcliam said:
de niro said:

Deadly serious?

1,500?

I'll have to sing extra loud then!

Don't worry mate, you'll hear me booming from the stands!

In years to come i will be able to say that i can`t get a ticket for wembley but i was at Liverpool on that wet Monday night.

this is one tough fixture now kenny is there.

we can argue the toss about mancini, ak etc but lets get down there and sing our hearts out for the lads. 3 points for us and it ends their threat too.

come on city.

The ticket office got plenty of stick after Chelsea, even off myself. But turnouts like this really justify their decision, and it pains me to say that.

They've got a really tough job because we're a bit of an odd fanbase to be honest. We could sell tickets twice over one week, and the next only get 1500 interested.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:18 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
this is one tough fixture now kenny is there.

we can argue the toss about mancini, ak etc but lets get down there and sing our hearts out for the lads. 3 points for us and it ends their threat too.

come on city.

Well said.

de niro said:
SS111 said:

i'm coming over from york trying to catch up on points (not the only reason of course but the 20 for this and blackburn will help!)

only 1500/1900/not sold out is a bit crap considering its liverpool away even if it is 46 quid on tv on a monday night, still, hoping for a good atmoshpere and good sing song, never been anfield in the away end before!

In all honesty, its quite bad we cant sell out at Anfield, one of the better away days of the season! But on the other hand, I often find that the aways with the smaller number, usually the hardcore so to speak are ten times better than away games where we take a full allocation. Everyone who is going to be there wants to be there, there wont be many moaners and it will be a good laugh and a top atmosphere.

The extra cost of the recent glut of extra home games, the cost of the semi final, the upcoming cost of seasoncard renewals etc. It takes its toll. Then add another £46 ticket(s), travel, beer etc. into the monthly outgoings. The fact that it's on a Monday night and can be watched at home will have swayed a lot to save the expense. We're not all high flying entrepreneurs with limitless funds like your good self Mr L ;-)

I'll be there btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.