Liverpool Away Ticket Details (Finally)

Halfpenny said:
Eccles Blue said:
If you are travelling by train be careful, it is the weekend of the Matthew Street Festival and the trains will be crowded although of course there will be less restriction on the alcohol 'front'. Also travel on the motorway may take longer.

Just a heads up.
3 trains an hour to Liverpool from Piccadilly, if you go early enough you shouldn't have a problem.

Getting there shouldn't be too much of a problem if, as you say, people leave early enough. I'm more concerned about coming back - the match and the music festival end at pretty much the same time so there could be a bottle neck at the station for a fair while afterwards with mad scrambles for all trains

M18CTID said:
Halfpenny said:
Eccles Blue said:
If you are travelling by train be careful, it is the weekend of the Matthew Street Festival and the trains will be crowded although of course there will be less restriction on the alcohol 'front'. Also travel on the motorway may take longer.

Just a heads up.
3 trains an hour to Liverpool from Piccadilly, if you go early enough you shouldn't have a problem.

Getting there shouldn't be too much of a problem if, as you say, people leave early enough. I'm more concerned about coming back - the match and the music festival end at pretty much the same time so there could be a bottle neck at the station for a fair while afterwards with mad scrambles for all trains
Fair point, with it being a Sunday there shouldn't be too many other people about. Think there'll be enough trains to get us all back.

Surprised this hasn't sold out yet, I didnt get a ticket on my card last year - I think it sold out on the morning i was eligble, yet this year I was able to get one last thursday.

Not everyone who goes to the Matthew Street festival get the train back to Manchester! I do love threads like this with people who say it will go down to 8k points this and that. Yes for Manure away you can sort of guess but every other game is Hit n Miss. 3 years ago i could not get one as it did not go to my points and it was on TV. I did eventually.

squirtyflower said:
are you driving to Liverpool?
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
now going to 6500, close but no cigar

And they have not even started selling restriced views yet

-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:32 pm --

squirtyflower said:
now going to 6500, close but no cigar
very surprised about this. i was being pessimistic with my 6750 points, got one this morning hooray

GXCity said:
Has anyone got their tickets thorugh the post yet? Normally come through pretty quick but it is a week ago since I bought ours
came home yesterday expecting the tickets to be here after ordering them last week, still no sign

squirtyflower said:
GXCity said:
Has anyone got their tickets thorugh the post yet? Normally come through pretty quick but it is a week ago since I bought ours
came home yesterday expecting the tickets to be here after ordering them last week, still no sign

Still 10 days until the match anyway but like I said they are normally here in a couple of days.

GXCity said:
squirtyflower said:
GXCity said:

Still 10 days until the match anyway but like I said they are normally here in a couple of days.
they used to post them out the day they were ordered
that doesn't seem to be the case now

my CS tickets were ordered on the first day and didn't arrive for 10 days, full panic on

Mine not arrived either despite ordering them on the first day.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:26 am --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
GXCity said:
squirtyflower said:

they used to post them out the day they were ordered
that doesn't seem to be the case now

my CS tickets were ordered on the first day and didn't arrive for 10 days, full panic on

Distribution of CS tickets was organised by See Tickets in Nottingham, not City. That said, my CS ticket arrived within 2 or 3 days of ordering it.

Delay in the Liverpool tickets being posted out could be down to them still sending seasoncards out last week perhaps?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.