Liverpool away tickets are now on sale

Ja Salford Blue

They went on sale yesterday, I am only posting as i did not see it on hear or on the O/S, so others also may not have!

I just rang the club for something else and asked them when they were going on sale, and they told me I could buy them now.

It might just be me but it use to be really easy to find ticket info on the O/S.

Its piss easy to find ticket info, news then tickets and travel. Quite easy tbh.

citizen said:
Its piss easy to find ticket info, news then tickets and travel. Quite easy tbh.

It's easy enough to find but I missed the Liverpool info because I hadn't got back from Barcelona. It would be good if you could sign up to have away ticket info texted or e-mailed to you.

cheddar404 said:
citizen said:

It's easy enough to find but I missed the Liverpool info because I hadn't got back from Barcelona. It would be good if you could sign up to have away ticket info texted or e-mailed to you.

I agree and it was a lot easier last season to find the info you need. Get enough emails about shit like 10% off at the store etc so can't be that hard.

Price of tickets and points table used to be on the main website, now you get diverted to the box office where if I'm right doesn't give you the price.

RACHACE said:
cheddar404 said:
citizen said:

I agree and it was a lot easier last season to find the info you need. Get enough emails about shit like 10% off at the store etc so can't be that hard.

Price of tickets and points table used to be on the main website, now you get diverted to the box office where if I'm right doesn't give you the price.

I couldnt see the price on the website

Ja Salford Blue said:
RACHACE said:
cheddar404 said:

It's in "news" and then "tickets and travel"
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/March/Liverpool-v-City-ticket-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... icket-news</a>

cheddar404 said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
RACHACE said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/March/Liverpool-v-City-ticket-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... icket-news</a>
It would be far easier to find if it was linked from the fixture list under "match info" like it used to be.

If for whaterver reason you don't see it when its posted on the official site (and usually on here), then it isn't easy as to find as it should be. The most logical place, under "Tickets" on the front page on the website doesn't have it, even if you login, it tells you when you can purchase, but not the price for instance (well not until you can purchase).

cleavers said:
cheddar404 said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

It would be far easier to find if it was linked from the fixture list under "match info" like it used to be.

If for whaterver reason you don't see it when its posted on the official site (and usually on here), then it isn't easy as to find as it should be. The most logical place, under "Tickets" on the front page on the website doesn't have it, even if you login, it tells you when you can purchase, but not the price for instance (well not until you can purchase).

I think it is linked to the fixture list.
It lists the game and then has 'Match Info' next to it. Which
Obviously tells you the date and kick of time etc.
When tickets come on sale it also has 'Buy Tickets' next to it.
You click on this and it takes you to the ticket info and then you can log into your account and purchase tickets.

I think it does anyway. I'm fairly sure it does.

TGR said:
I think it is linked to the fixture list.
It lists the game and then has 'Match Info' next to it. Which
Obviously tells you the date and kick of time etc.
When tickets come on sale it also has 'Buy Tickets' next to it.
You click on this and it takes you to the ticket info and then you can log into your account and purchase tickets.

I think it does anyway. I'm fairly sure it does.
Well it didn't yesterday, and a couple of other times this season I've not been able to find the details on here, because I had to look, and in the end I had to go to "news" then "tickets and travel" to find it. You can only see the price when you click on "Buy Tickets, and you can't do that until it reaches your points, its been like this all season. Normally I rely on reading it on here, as someone usually posts it, I'm sure they did last week, but as I was in Barcelona I never saw it here, nor on the official site, as strangely enough I was too busy enjoying myself like other blues to be bothered with the internet.

What you've said is quite simple, and yes it should work OK, but it doesn't.

It also annoys me that they release ticket information on match days especially when we have away games, as those are most interested in that news are likely to be away, following the club.

I use the fixture page on the website, occasionally the match day page if I'm not at the game, I watch tunnel cam, and the odd other video, but I don't read anywhere near every article they publish.

I think you're right on this one Cleavers
Being away at Barca then catching up with work before Hull I also missed it completely

You can't log on to the 'tickets' section to find the info you need, yet it would be really easy to put the same page from the main site on there and leave it there
It really pisses me off when they delete all the info when it has sold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.