Liverpool away tickets are now on sale

squirtyflower said:
I think you're right on this one Cleavers
Being away at Barca then catching up with work before Hull I also missed it completely

You can't log on to the 'tickets' section to find the info you need, yet it would be really easy to put the same page from the main site on there and leave it there
It really pisses me off when they delete all the info when it has sold out.

If you click "more info" it shows you the points requirement at the top of the page

Originals said:
wolfie1988 said:
Only restricted and severely restricted views available now

Surprised if this is true.

Lpool.jpg

wolfie1988 said:

Well that is just fucking splendid. Can't get mine till Friday, I assumed that if they were giving points criteria till Monday then I'd probably be ok.

Lancet Fluke said:
wolfie1988 said:

Well that is just fucking splendid. Can't get mine till Friday, I assumed that if they were giving points criteria till Monday then I'd probably be ok.

I got mine this morning and the girl said they had nearly sold out then, that was at 10.30.

Bluebee2 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
wolfie1988 said:

I got mine this morning and the girl said they had nearly sold out then, that was at 10.30.

That's just fucking smashing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.