Liverpool Away - Turn Anfield Blue

felixbg

sent to me from heaven, manchester city you are my
Let's get behind the team instead of moaning constantly ... ffs we're 4th with a game in hand on most teams, we're bloody hard to beat, ireland and ade have both said this season that having us right behind them is worth a few goals itself. Some of our fans seem to expect us to just batter everyone now (even with our best players missing) and anything short of a 3-0 win is classed as a poor performance.

Re: Liverpool Away -

felixbg said:
Let's get behind the team instead of moaning constantly ... ffs we're 4th with a game in hand on most teams, we're bloody hard to beat, ireland and ade have both said this season that having us right behind them is worth a few goals itself. Some of our fans seem to expect us to just batter everyone now (even with our best players missing) and anything short of a 3-0 win is classed as a poor performance.

great flyer....would look great tbh

felixbg said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Good effort.

I'll be surprised if it takes off though.

bringing a scarf to the game isn't exactly the hardest thing in the world to do

I know yeh....why not? The negativity starts with you on this thread ;)

My Dad wont take my to Anfield. (Because of the scouse/mancunian hatred) HE says its to rough :( .

I respect what he says after knowing full wel the hatred for scousers and mancunians that we both share.

Would love to be there, do us proud blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.