Liverpool Away - Turn Anfield Blue

dom said:
allan harper said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz9sFFTZGKQ&feature=related[/youtube]

OOOh , now I get it...anyone with the guts to wear their colours at an away match is just a fashion faux pas and anyone who spots the ludicrous fragile gullibility of fashion victims is ...oooh I see what you did there....hey shrewdy , you little devil , you !!!, that cunning pouncing upon the 'precious' to switch attention away from the matter in hand to an argument 'ad hominum' ....ho ho ho

Lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^ No mate i choose not to wear colours because of one simple easy pesy fact !!!"
I live on the other side of Lancaster, we pass through the main drinking spot in lancaster on our way back from games to get to where i live, so whats the point in travelling through town to go home to get changed to go back into town ! you can not get in any pub in lancaster wearing colours after a certain time, i always wear a badge and its always on display for all to see. As for saturday im at a wedding do on returning from football, so climb down from that fence and read the thread, ive already sed im gonna wave mi cravat !

allan harper said:
dom said:
OOOh , now I get it...anyone with the guts to wear their colours at an away match is just a fashion faux pas and anyone who spots the ludicrous fragile gullibility of fashion victims is ...oooh I see what you did there....hey shrewdy , you little devil , you !!!, that cunning pouncing upon the 'precious' to switch attention away from the matter in hand to an argument 'ad hominum' ....ho ho ho

Lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^ No mate i choose not to wear colours because of one simple easy pesy fact !!!"
I live on the other side of Lancaster, we pass through the main drinking spot in lancaster on our way back from games to get to where i live, so whats the point in travelling through town to go home to get changed to go back into town ! you can not get in any pub in lancaster wearing colours after a certain time, i always wear a badge and its always on display for all to see. As for saturday im at a wedding do on returning from football, so climb down from that fence and read the thread, ive already sed im gonna wave mi cravat !

Sorry... drink talking a bit there m8.. good self mockery on your part not spotted by me so irony points deducted...

Enjoy the wedding.. I too am a no show, cos apart from being skint I'll be watching my lass playing for Hough End Griffins U12s...

liamctid said:
I do look forward to seeing a cravat

I don't think you have seen this mate but i thought i'd bring it up again so you have a whole day tommorrow to see it

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=148118&hilit=liamctid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=148118&hilit=liamctid</a>

Immaculate Pasta said:
liamctid said:
I do look forward to seeing a cravat

I don't think you have seen this mate but i thought i'd bring it up again so you have a whole day tommorrow to see it

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=148118&hilit=liamctid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=148118&hilit=liamctid</a>

Seen it now, and replied on the topic!

Sorry if wrong thread ...

Any one have a link to get M.city away Jersey on line in a XXL for my Dad ..

cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.