Liverpool Away - Turn Anfield Blue

Shooter 83 said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
anyone got any ideas what they think it will sell out on, loyalty points wise?

ive got 3780 and im not to hopefull, I'll be gutted aswel as ive been to Anfield for the last 5 seasons

You'll piss it mate.

What about 3600+ ?

Please god save us from the fuckin "Banana Brigade " ............Cringeworthy

CHT said:

I take it you had similar sentiments back in the late 80's?

Miserable bastard!

vonksbignose said:
CHT said:

Miserable bastard!

Thats where it belongs back in the 80's !!!!!

...Lets all wear a blue shirt to show our support ....What and become like all the sad Geordies ....

I'm hoping to be able to get to this one. Depends on wether the points come down to my level and if my mate can get enough money. £38 is a bit steep for us poor students!

CHT said:
vonksbignose said:

Miserable bastard!

Thats where it belongs back in the 80's !!!!!

...Lets all wear a blue shirt to show our support ....What and become like all the sad Geordies ....

Miserable sod. Nothing wrong with creating a bit of a carnival atmosphere makes for a better day out.

Ill be going I won't be wearing no tacky merchandise, football shirts are for playing football in or home games. Ill be wearing designer clothes as usual. I'd rather show the home tramps up with a label...

allan harper said:
Ill be going I won't be wearing no tacky merchandise, football shirts are for playing football in or home games. Ill be wearing designer clothes as usual. I'd rather show the home tramps up with a label...

I can see it now............look at Allan Harper over there with that rockin Donnay top and Farah pants.

Cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.