Liverpool Away - Turn Anfield Blue

I'm getting the train from Sheffield, wearing my home shirt with pride. If you bump into any scousers, here is their alphabet to help you with the lingo....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBYlXfjKru4[/youtube]

i'm in the kop on saturday, 2 city mates are in the main stand (row 1)

don't think it would be advisable for any of us to be wearing our colours but i'll take a couple of photos of the city end and post them on sunday (think i'll be too pissed up to post them saturday - there's beer on sale inside the kop, did you know? hee, hee)

ellibb said:
i'm in the kop on saturday, 2 city mates are in the main stand (row 1)

don't think it would be advisable for any of us to be wearing our colours but i'll take a couple of photos of the city end and post them on sunday (think i'll be too pissed up to post them saturday - there's beer on sale inside the kop, did you know? hee, hee)

how did ye get tickets for their end

allan harper said:
Ill be going I won't be wearing no tacky merchandise, football shirts are for playing football in or home games. Ill be wearing designer clothes as usual. I'd rather show the home tramps up with a label...

Ha ha Designer label fashion victim sucker....

yeah I'll pay triple the cost for my trolleys just because they've got Calvin Klein on them...

Gimme a break....

dom said:
allan harper said:
Ill be going I won't be wearing no tacky merchandise, football shirts are for playing football in or home games. Ill be wearing designer clothes as usual. I'd rather show the home tramps up with a label...

yeah I'll pay triple the cost for my trolleys just because they've got Calvin Klein on them...

Gimme a break....

Ok fuck off and go and have your break, have you read the whole thread ? are you going saturday? if not fuck off and if you are, still fuck off..Thanks, also wouldnt be seen dead in C&K. Cheers....

allan harper said:
dom said:

Gimme a break....

Ok fuck off and go and have your break, have you read the whole thread ? are you going saturday? if not fuck off and if you are, still fuck off..Thanks, also wouldnt be seen dead in C&K. Cheers....

What over -priced rip off WOULD you be seen in , precious ??

dom said:
allan harper said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz9sFFTZGKQ&feature=related[/youtube]

allan harper said:
dom said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz9sFFTZGKQ&feature=related[/youtube]

OOOh , now I get it...anyone with the guts to wear their colours at an away match is just a fashion faux pas and anyone who spots the ludicrous fragile gullibility of fashion victims is ...oooh I see what you did there....hey shrewdy , you little devil , you !!!, that cunning pouncing upon the 'precious' to switch attention away from the matter in hand to an argument 'ad hominum' ....ho ho ho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.