Liverpool Away - Turn Anfield Blue

citizen said:
My mate is on row 35. Anyone been there before and how bad is it?[/quote

I was on the second to last row season before last. It's shite!

You could only see part of the penalty area at the Kop end - couldn't see the goal itself nor the Kop unless you bent down which if you do that for 90 minutes you don't half end up walking with a stoop at the end of the game.

The day I went it was also quite cold and rainy outside yet in the stand it was humid and uncomfortable as there was no airflow as the top tier comes down so low - the woman at the side of me took her top off half way through the first half and watched the rest of the game in her bra as it got that hot and clammy (the atmosphere not her bra).

In brief........good luck! The cheeky bastards should charge half price as you can only see half of the pitch.

irlamblue70 said:
citizen said:
My mate is on row 35. Anyone been there before and how bad is it?[/quote

I was on the second to last row season before last. It's shite!

You could only see part of the penalty area at the Kop end - couldn't see the goal itself nor the Kop unless you bent down which if you do that for 90 minutes you don't half end up walking with a stoop at the end of the game.

The day I went it was also quite cold and rainy outside yet in the stand it was humid and uncomfortable as there was no airflow as the top tier comes down so low - the woman at the side of me took her top off half way through the first half and watched the rest of the game in her bra as it got that hot and clammy (the atmosphere not her bra).

In brief........good luck! The cheeky bastards should charge half price as you can only see half of the pitch.

What row was that?

citizen said:

What row was that?

Can't remember now but 35 sounds about right. If the ticket has got 'severley restricted view' on then your mate is fooked (unless he's very 'ickle!)

felixbg said:
either way just bring a scarf and lets get the place rocking :)

yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to wee-wee on anyones bonfire. Despite the view and everything, the atmosphere was fantastic as the low 'ceiling' with the tier above made everything sound 10x louder so it was a good crack.

Can't go this year but I always enjoy Anfield from arriving at The Arkles for a few scoops pre-match (always a great atmosphere in there full of blues) to the banter flying around in the ground itself with the bin dippers so close in the main stand.

16370_197922575850_538965850_4378450_1107014_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.