Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

father-jack-rats-father-jack.gif

Oh wow, the consequences to Liverpool’s constantly cuntish behavior! Who would have thought this could happen! All they’ve done is murder, cheat, destroy and injure!

Still no pictures so I don’t believe it yet, also if we get fucked for this I’ll be annoyed, they bricked our coach on the main approach in front of all the police Liverpool could put forward, whilst this seemed to be one lone agent somewhere randomly in Manchester. Completely and utterly different.

As for the chanting, fucking grow up.

I really cannot stand Liverpool, I do hope is that no one got injured or hurt but other than that I’m glad they get a bit of karma today from the on field humiliation to the brick to the window. How does it feel?

The issue now is what happens next.....

I've already seen comments from Liverpool fans saying "wait till next season" and other stupid comments from their fans who have clearly forgotten what went on before the CL game at Anfield.
I recall similar incidents in years gone by that resulted in Bobby Charlton being on the Liverpool bus and Kenny Dalglish or / and Ian Rush on the rags bus in the hope of the bus not being attacked (and it worked) but it worries me that at Anfield a very small group of City fans travelling in a car will get picked off and attacked.
Something better change......

The feral fuckers can fuck right off, so can the Club and so can GMP, We will fully support Greater Manchester Police’s investigation into this incident in any way we can, you can bet a pound to a pinch of Dog Shit that the club will be relentless in making sure that one of ours gets grabbed up for this, yet neither they or GMP give two fucks about the young girl who got injured by the pint pot full of coins that was throw as they have done zilch about it.
The Club, GMP and the whole media have their tongues so far up the scouse bastards arses it beggars belief.
The club is playing the long long long game. We want to be accepted into the historical gang. It’s good for business and might put an end to the attacks off the field. The fans don’t need to accept anything the dipper scum do or say. We hate them and they have riled up our fanbase enough now for incidents to occur.

It’s all on the murdering dips and the media who push their victim model and the hate approach towards all things MCFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.