Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

Let's be honest bricking buses has been going on a hell of a long time in football from all sets of fans around the country.

I remember under Mancini we beat the dippers 3-0 at home and fans battered the away fans coaches after the game.

They done it to the City team bus in the Champions League....

Wembley against the Rags both sets of fans fucked stuff at buses that day.

Always some idiots doing this shit.

So no evidence whatsoever to suggest it was a City fan. Indeed no evidence whatsoever to indicate it was even football related.
Stop Press - Living in urban areas, unfortunately buses, trams, coaches, lorries etc. occasionally get something chucked at them.
Every minute that passes makes our grovelling Ckub Statement look more and more premature and unnecessary.

This story started with a stone being thrown.
No doubt by the end of the week the media will be calling it a boulder.
We know the script by now.

So no evidence whatsoever to suggest it was a City fan. Indeed no evidence whatsoever to indicate it was even football related.
Stop Press - Living in urban areas, unfortunately buses, trams, coaches, lorries etc. occasionally get something chucked at them.
Every minute that passes makes our grovelling Ckub Statement look more and more premature and unnecessary.
I've already posted what happened, as I saw it. The object was a stone, maybe 3 or 4 inches across as I drove past it. Came from a couple of kids behind the fence on Ashton New Rd between Darley St and Councillor St and they then pegged it along the front of the houses. Neither of them had anything that identified them as a fan of any club.

I thought it hadn't made the coach but maybe it hit a window and dropped down. I'd be surprised if it had damaged the window, considering the size of it and distance it had been thrown from. I will be lighting a candle though, in memory of the coach.

Anyone throwing stuff at a bus or a person because it's a different team you don't like is an absolute ****.

So are the people on here revelling in it.

Makes you no better than than the liverpool cunts who do it and then the ones laughing about it.

Assuming it was City fans today I guess we're even now when it comes to throwing objects at bus's. Ours was much worse but the principals the same. Shitty behavior from both sets. Glad no one was injured.

See that our fans are getting intentions put behind our words again by people who are too scared to tell the truth. Just because the v word was used in a chant it doesn't always mean that it's about Hillsborough. Not like there aren't plenty of other incidents it could refer to. I know our club are trying to diffuse the tensions between the two clubs at the moment but absolutely no need to apologise for the chants today. That's scandalous.

Fucking disgraceful behaviour if true. Bottles should be recycled, think of the environment and put them in the bottle bin for fuck sake. Plenty of rocks and bricks around.
I thought Molotov cocktails were the missile of choice for you feckers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.